Advanced Materials Technology
Element is the UK's main distributor of Advanced Materials Technology HALO® HPLC columns. The HALO® Fused-Core columns are able to perform competitively versus sub-2 µm fully porous columns and substantially outperform 3 and 5 µm fully porous columns delivering the goal of increased performance without the consequence of high back pressures.
Advanced Materials Technology HALO® HPLC Columns
Find a selection of columns suitable for small molecule and biochromatography applications scalable from capillary to analytical to semi-prep dimensions. Not sure how these columns can assist your separations? Then talk to our knowledgeable team who can provide guidance.
- HALO® analytical HPLC columns
- HALO® biochromatography columns
- HALO® capillary/micro-bore HPLC columns
- HALO® semi-prep/preperative HPLC columns
DandyVice from Advanced Materials Technology
Say goodbye to syringe filtration hand cramps with the DandyVice. Read more about it here.
Best Selling Advanced Materials Technology Products
- HALO 90A C18, 2.7um, 4.6 x 150mm£743.59
- HALO 90A C18, 2.7um, 3 x 150mm£743.59
- HALO 90A C18, 2.7um, 4.6 x 100mm£679.49
- HALO 90A C18, 5um, 4.6 x 150mm£679.49
- HALO 90A C18, 2um, 3 x 150mm£807.69
- HALO 90A C18, 2.7um, 3 x 50mm£606.84