Daicel Chiral Technologies produces chiral chromatography columns for the separation of racemic mixtures into single enantiomers using HPLC, UHPLC or SFC. It offers the largest portfolio of chiral stationary phases (CSPs) on the market in both analytical and preparative formats.
Daicel Chiral Chromatography Columns
The CHIRALPAK® and CHIRALCEL® ranges were established nearly 40 years ago and have an excellent reputation for high quality and consistent performance. The versatile range includes traditional coated polysaccharide columns, modern immobilized polysaccharide phases, as well as zwitterionic, anion exchange, protein-based and crown ether selectors. Daicel continues to lead the industry with new technologies and innovative phase launches.
- More than 10 immobilized polysaccharide phases and 14 coated polysaccharide phases
- Particle sizes of sub 2 µm, 3 µm, 5 µm, 10 µm and 20 µm
- Column IDs ranging from 2.1 mm up to 20 mm for analytical and preparative separations
- Column lengths from 50 mm to 300 mm
- Columns designed specifically for SFC applications