GL Sciences was established in 1968 in Japan and is a leading supplier of SPE, HPLC and GC columns and consumables. The Inertsil HPLC columns, InertCap GC columns, and InertSep SPE products have an excellent reputation worldwide for reliable performance.
The HPLC columns from GL Sciences are expertly manufactured in-house by synthesizing base silica gels and bonding phases before being packed into HPLC columns and undergoing rigorous quality control. A large selection of column configurations is available including analytical, preparative, and capillary formats.
GL Sciences HPLC Columns
GL Sciences offers different column phases to support all major separation modes used in HPLC. The range includes the first generation Inertsil ODS series; these are often used for pharmacopeial methods due to their consistent performance. The newer InertSustain series features a high purity modified silica surface to allow for wider pH analysis with maximum performance.
- Over 30 phases for reversed phase, normal phase, HILIC and ion exchange applications
- Fully porous particle sizes of 1.9 µm, 2 µm, 3 µm, 5 µm and 10 µm
- InertCore Plus with 2.7 µm core shell particles
- IDs ranging from 0.05 mm up to 50 mm for capillary, analytical and prep methods
- Standard column lengths ranging from 20 mm to 250 mm