E-PAK is a family of radial flow adsorption cartridges developed specifically for pharmaceutical processing.
E-PAK Cartridges are offered in 3 formats:
- Lab scale - generally used for processing samples of 50 mL or more
- Pilot scale - provide rapid processing for volumes from 10 to hundreds of liters, and are a convenient way for confirming scale-up considerations and/or producing kilo quantities of API’s and intermediates
- Commercial scale - provide rapid processing for manufacturing operations needing to process batch sizes of > 10,000 liters or can be adapted for continuous operation using a duplex design
Offered with a choice of metal scavengers, bare silica & activated carbons, these cartridges are designed to remove precious metal catalysts, reaction-by-products or color from synthetic reaction mixtures and natural products.
- SiliaFlash irregular silica gels (in 3 particle size ranges: 40 - 63 µm, 60 - 200 µm & 200 - 500 µm)
- Metal Scavengers - SiliaMetS Thiol & SiliaMetS DMT
- Activated Carbons - C941, C-947 & C948