J&W DB-624 GC Columns from Agilent
Agilent J&W DB-624 is recommended for EPA methods 502.2 and 8021, as well as for fast GC/MS volatiles analysis. It is specifically designed for the analysis of volatile priority pollutants and residual solvents.
Agilent J&W DB-624 UI is optimal for the fast analysis of volatile compounds, and for environmental and chemical samples with unknown components. The unique Ultra Inert deactivation process enhances peak shape, improving signal-to-noise levels and increasing sensitivity for qualitative and quantitative analysis.
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary.
DB-624 GC ColumnsAgilent J&W DB-624 GC columns are recommended for EPA methods 502.2 and 8021, as well as for fast GC/MS analysis of volatiles.
- Bonded and cross-linked; solvent rinsable
- Equivalent to USP Phase G43
- Exact replacement of HP-624
- Available with DuraGuard (GC column with a built-in guard column)
- Specifically designed for the analysis of volatile priority pollutants and residual solvents
- No cryogenics needed for US EPA Method 502.2
- Excellent for US EPA Methods 501.3, 502.2, 503.1, 524.2, 601, 602, 8010, 8015, 8020, 8240, 8260 and USP 467
- Excellent inertness for active compounds
Similar Phases: AT-624, Rxi-624 Sil MS, Rtx-624, PE-624, 007-624, 007-502, ZB-624
DB-624 ultra Inert GC ColumnsAgilent J&W DB-624 Ultra Inert columns are designed for trace analysis in environmental volatile organic compound applications.
- Environmental volatile organic compounds (VOCs) methods
- Excellent for US EPA Methods: 501.3, 502.2, 503.1, 524.2, 601, 602, 8010, 8015, 8020, 8240 and 8260
- Industrial chemical analyses – solvents, petrochemicals, specialty chemicals
- Food and beverage – alcohols, fusel oils
- Pharmaceutical residual solvents per USP <467>
- Ultra inertness processing expands application range with excellent peakshape for low molecular weight acidic compounds
- UI testing ensure premium performance column to column
- Identical selectivity to the industry standard DB-624 – upgrade with no change in method required
- Optimized by the inventors of DB-624
DB-624 Temperature Specifications
ID (mm) 0.18 – 0.32 mm 0.45 – 0.53 mm Length (m) 20 – 60 m 15 – 75 m Film (µm) 1.00 – 1.80 µm 2.55 – 3.00 µm Temperature Limits (°C) -20 – 280 °C (1.00 µm)
-20 – 260 °C
-20 – 260 °C
DB-624 Ultra Inert Temperature Specifications
ID (mm) 0.18 – 0.32 mm 0.53 mm Length (m) 20 – 60 m 30 – 75 m Film (µm) 1.00 – 1.80 µm 3.00 µm Temperature Limits (°C) -20 – 260 °C -20 – 260 °C
Full range of Agilent Technologies GC Columns and Applications