Liners and O-rings for PerkinElmer GCs
Inlet Liners and O-rings for PerkinElmer GC Systems from Agilent
Agilent inlet liners for PerkinElmer GC Systems provide the optimum environment for samples to be vaporized and mixed with the carrier gas in the inlet system. Agilent inlet liners provide the perfect mix of liner configurations and chemistries to solve a wide range of application challenges when utilizing PerkinElmer GC Systems.
Choose from split, splitless, PTV and other inlet liner designs, available in either the new, innovative Ultra Inert deactivation, or Agilent's popular original deactivation. With part and lot numbers silk-screened onto all Agilent liners, identification and re-ordering have never been easier.
Agilent fluoroelastomer or graphite liner O-rings for PerkinElmer GC systems help to effectively seal the inlet liner. Fluoroelastomer O-rings are supplied ready for use and feature a proprietary two-step cleaning and conditioning process. This process eliminates outgassing of contaminants. The plasma treatment, gives a nonstick, contaminant-free surface. A novel dial package also conveniently delivers one clean O-ring at a time. Graphite O-rings are used when operating inlet temperatures exceed 350 °C. Agilent's liner O-rings provide high-performance inlet liner sealing in PerkinElmer GC systems for many challenging applications.
- The perfect mix of liner configurations and chemistries to solve a wide variety of application challenges
- Agilent Ultra Inert liners offer reproducibility, robustness, and reliability
- Agilent Ultra Inert liners are delivered in Agilent's exclusive Touchless packaging
- Agilent original deactivation is recommended for everyday analysis
- Liners are sealed in the inlet with fluoroelastomer or graphite O-rings
- Graphite O-rings are used when inlet temperatures exceed 350 °C
- Fluoroelastomer O-rings are easier to replace than graphite O-rings, which deteriorate more readily under certain conditions