AdvanceBio Peptide Plus
AdvanceBio Peptide Plus HPLC Columns from Agilent
AdvanceBio Peptide Plus columns are reversed phase, superficially porous particle LC columns optimized for the separation of target peptides, impurities, and post translational modifications. These columns feature a hybrid endcapped C18 stationary phase on a 100 Å pore size, 2.7 µm particle modified to have a charged surface.
AdvanceBio Peptide Plus columns enable you to identify multiple critical quality attributes confidently by LC-MS. They provide the speed, sensitivity, and efficiency you need to quickly confirm and identify target proteins and peptides.
- Reliable results – high resolution separations delivered by efficient Poroshell particle morphology, with no deterioration in performance for higher mass loads
- Superior peak shape – chemically modified silica with a hybrid charged C-18 surface for superior performance with formic acid as the mobile phase additive
- Alternate Selectivity – to traditional C18 columns for improved separation/resolution of critical components
- Increased flexibility – compatibility with both HPLC and UHPLC systems via 2.7 µm, 100 Å, diameter superficially porous particles and multiple geometries
- Quality control – columns are batch tested with peptide standards to ensure quality
|Bonded Phase||Pore Size||Temp Limits||pH Range||Endcapped|
|AdvanceBio Peptide Plus||Peptide Plus||100 Å||90 ºC||1 - 11||Yes|