Detector Lamps for Non-Agilent Instruments
Detector Lamps for Non-Agilent Instruments from Agilent
Agilent lamps for Shimadzu, Thermo/Dionex and Waters HPLC systems are designed and built to be compatible with a wide variety of detectors, including Variable Wavelength Detectors (VWD), Multiple Wavelength Detectors (MWD), and Diode Array Detectors (DAD) or Photodiode Array Detectors (PDA).
All the lamps adhere to the tightest specifications for consistent quality and reproducible performance over the entire lifetime of the lamps. Test equipment is regularly calibrated using optical standards certified by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) or PTB (Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt).
Both deuterium lamps and tungsten lamps are available.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified environment
- Quartz glass bulbs for extended lifetime
- Individually tested for light intensity, noise and drift, correct operating voltage, and proper alignment for low lamp-to-lamp variability
- Tight QA/QC with traceability for each lamp throughout every step of the product process
- Deuterium lamps provide high output stability and intensity for extended detection capabilities and improved qualification at trace level
- All deuterium lamps have a guaranteed lifetime of 2000 hours
- Tungsten lamps offer coverage in the visible wavelength range for high sensitivity detection
- Average lifetime of tungsten lamps range from 1200 to 5000 hours depending on operation conditions such as operation cycles, soft start, and operation voltage