Agilent Captiva ND & ND Lipids Cartridges & Plates
Agilent Captiva ND cartridges and plates are a simple-to-use filtration device designed for high-throughput, automated, in-well protein precipitation. With a unique non-drip (ND) membrane, Captiva ND products enable solvent-first protein precipitation using methanol or acetonitrile. The dual-filter design delivers fast, uniform flow, avoiding filter plugging and ensuring reliable filtrate recovery.
In addition, Agilent Captiva ND Lipids cartridges and plates are designed to effectively remove phospholipids from biofluids. The removal of lipid compounds results in enhanced sensitivity, better peak shapes, and more reproducible retention times. Captiva ND and ND Lipids products ensure high sample throughput and help to reduce instrumentation downtime in the laboratory.
- Fully automatable protein precipitation
- Reduced costs and increased productivity due to less instrument downtime
- Simple and easy-to-use nondrip protein precipitation plate
- Resists organic solvent flow until vacuum or positive pressure is applied, allowing for streamlined, fully automatable workflow
- Dual-depth filter design allows for fast uniform treatment of samples while avoiding membrane plugging or lost samples
- In-well filter design removes proteins as efficiently as centrifugation while avoiding additional handling steps and accidental pellet transfer
- Phospholipid removal with Captiva ND Lipids