Captiva Filter Vials
Captiva Filter Vials from Agilent
Captiva filter vials provide a convenient way to filter samples prior to LC or GC analysis. Filter vials are fast, economical, and environmentally conscience way to filter samples compared to the alternative, a combination of syringe filters, syringes, autosampler vials, septa, and caps when you only need to filter only enough for analysis.
- Syringeless filters provide fast, economical sample filtration before HPLC analysis
- Replaces the need for syringes, syringe filters, and a separate vial and cap
- Environmentally friendly design means less glass and plastic are discarded during sample filtration process
- Colour coded septa to differentiate pore size. Red septa are 0.45 um and white septa are 0.2 um porosity.
- Caps are colour coded to designate the filter membrane material. The light blue caps are PTFE, dark blue are nylon, dark green are RC and lime green are PES
- Maximum fill line on the side of the vial, suitable for filtering a maximum of 1 mL
- Closure tool can close 9 (3 x 3 format) vials at a time
Reduce the steps in your GC or LC workflow with new Agilent Captiva filter vials