Captiva Filter Vials
- Syringeless filters provide fast, economical sample filtration before HPLC analysis
- Replaces the need for syringes, syringe filters, and a separate vial and cap
- Environmentally friendly design means less glass and plastic are discarded during sample filtration process
- Colour coded septa to differentiate pore size. Red septa are 0.45 µm and white septa are 0.2 µm porosity.
- Caps are colour coded to designate the filter membrane material. The light blue caps are PTFE, dark blue are nylon, dark green are RC and lime green are PES
- Maximum fill line on the side of the vial, suitable for filtering a maximum of 1 mL
- Closure tool can close 9 (3 x 3 format) vials at a time