VersaPlate from Agilent
The Agilent VersaPlate allows you to process more samples in less time with less waste. In its 96-well format, tubes are removable making this system easier to implement, simpler to use, and far more flexible than conventional 96-well formats. Whether you need to speed the processing of hundreds of samples, validate just a few samples, or develop a new method, you can customize the configuration to meet your needs.
- Choose the level of automation that best suits your needs while you use the 96-well plate format or create your own customized plates
- Develop an SPE method faster using liquid handling automation or multi-channel pipettes, or use individual tubes to quickly work out method conditions and transfer to 96-well processing
- Use only the number of wells you need for each run to save on sample preparation costs while still enjoying all the benefits of automation
- Increased well depth reduces the risk of overflow and flangeless, beveled rims provide a tight fit to help avoid cross contamination
- Scale up using the exact same product that was used with small scale development