Thermo Scientific Electronic Crimpers & Decappers
Thermo Scientific electronic crimpers and decappers are used to attach or remove crimp caps from vials respectively. These hand-held, high-power crimpers and decappers are available in 8 mm, 11 mm, 13 mm, and 20 mm sizes and allow you to seal or remove crimp caps with a simple, one-handed push of a button. Suitable for use for crimping aluminium, pressure-release, and bi-metal caps.
The electronic crimper's message window conveniently provides all-important information at one glance. This device is Performance Level 3, which means it is designed to protect your most valuable samples and deliver consistent, reproducible results for your most demanding analyses.
- The battery charge icon on the color screen changes to red when battery is low
- Includes a fully rechargeable lithium ion battery and a universal power supply/recharger with international plug adapters
- Adjustable settings for best crimp results
- Motor with extended lifetime and no particle emission
- Message window displays crimp power, error message after an incorrect crimp, statistics and log of recent crimping results
- Choose your language of choice (English, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean)