Avantor® manufacturers the innovative ACE® HPLC and UHPLC columns from its ISO 9001/ISO 14001 production facility. The Avantor ACE portfolio includes both traditional and novel stationary phases based on ultra-inert base-deactivated silica for excellent stability and reproducibility. The novel ACE LC columns have been specifically designed to help solve challenging chromatographic separations and include the unique C18-AR, C18-PFP, C18-Amide, CN-ES, SuperC18 and SuperPhenylHexyl phases. A wide range of column dimensions are available suitable for capillary, analytical and preparative applications.
Avantor ACE Columns
A wide-range of column dimensions are available suitable for capillary, analytical and preparative applications.
- 20 different stationary phases for small molecule and biochromatography applications
- Choice of 5 fully porous particle sizes: 1.7 µm, 2 µm, 3 µm, 5 µm and 10 µm
- ACE UltraCore superficially porous particle available in 2.5 µm and 5 µm
- ACE Excel columns with higher pressure rating of 1000 bar are recommended for UHPLC applications
- Standard column lengths range from 50 mm to 250 mm with IDs varying from 0.075 mm to 30 mm