Cylindrical Cells from Agilent
Agilent's high quality cylindrical cells for UV-Visible spectrophotometers enhance performance and provide added flexibility for a range of applications. Cylindrical cells are available in a variety of pathlength options depending upon the application and system setup. For low concentration samples, the 2-port, long pathlength cylindrical cells offer extra sensitivity when required for clearer spectrophotometric results every time. When a shorter pathlength is needed, the short pathlength and 15-mm aperture of the micro-cylindrical cells compensate for concentrated samples and overcome high solvent absorbance. All cyclindrical cells are available with a variety of cell holder and thermostatting options for flexible and accurate performance.
- Long pathlength, 2-port cylindrical cells provide extra sensitivity for low concentrations samples in UV-Vis applications.
- Single-port standard cells require the cylindrical cell holder and can be thermostatted for added calibration.
- Micro cylindrical cells are for use with concentrated samples and to overcome high solvent absorbance (i.e. water in the NIR) by using short pathlengths.
- Cells are available with a variety of cell holder and thermostatting options enabling flexible and accurate performance.
- All cyclindrical cells are optimised for effective combination with Agilent's market-leading portfolio of UV-Vis Spectrophotometers.